EventsBack to All Events
Power Shift: The Oxford Forum for Women in the World Economy
Location: Oxford, UK
“Women drive the world market for consumer goods, largely because of their traditional role as household provisioning agents. Yet there are many other ways that gender figures into our systems of exchange. In 2015, Power Shift will present what we hope will be some new and sometimes provocative ways of thinking about women and markets.” – Professor Linda Scott
Saïd Business School hosts the third annual Power Shift forum, the international forum focused on women as economic actors in the global marketplace.
Power Shift will draw up to 300 invitation-only participants from government, academia, private industry, and civil society.
Power Shift 2015: Women and Markets, features a stellar line-up of speakers including:
- Amy-Willard Cross, Founder, BUY UP Index
- Arancha González, Executive Director, International Trade Centre (ITC)
- Jacki Zehner, Chief Engagement Officer and President, Women Moving Millions
- Steffen Zoller, CEO and Founder, com
If you would like to attend Power Shift, please complete the Indicate Your Interest form here. In doing so, you will be considered to receive an invitation to purchase a participant ticket. Participant tickets, which cover all forum events and refreshments, will be offered to select individuals at the following prices:
- £750, For-Profit Corporations,
- £500, NGOs and Academics,
- £250, Alumni of the University of Oxford.